Palmer, G., Tuyls, K., Bloembergen, D., & Savani, R. (2018). Lenient Multi-Agent Deep Reinforcement Learning. In AAMAS (pp. 443-451). International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems Richland, SC, USA/ACM.
- B.Sc. (Artificial Intelligence) Hons., University of Liverpool, September 2013 -June 2016 (First-Class Honours)
- In 2019 I completed my PhD Thesis Independent Learning Approaches: Overcoming Multi-Agent Learning Pathologies In Team-Games under the supervision of Prof. Karl Tuyls and Prof. Rahul Savani. My examiners were Dr. Daniel Kudenko (external), Dr. Enda Howley (external) and Dr. Martin Gairing (internal).
- February 2019 - July 2020:
- Starting August 2020: PostDoc
- L3S Research Center
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
Schnieders, B., Luo, S., Palmer, G., & Tuyls, K. (2019, May). Fully Convolutional One-Shot Object Segmentation for Industrial Robotics. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (pp. 1161-1169).
Palmer, G., Savani, R., & Tuyls, K. (2019, May). Negative Update Intervals in Deep Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (pp. 43-51).
Palmer, G., Schnieders, B., Savani, R., Tuyls, K., Fossel, J. D., & Flore, H. (2020). The Automated Inspection of Opaque Liquid Vaccines. arXiv preprint arXiv:2002.09406.
Palmer, G., Green, M., Boyland, E., Rios Vasconcelos, YS., Savani, R., Singleton, A. (2020). A deep learning approach to identify unhealthy advertisements in street view images. arXiv preprint arXiv:2007.04611.
Talk at Digital European Conference on Artificial Intelligence: August 29-September 8 2020, Digital ECAI2020
Program Committee Member
- European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2020),
- International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2020),
- Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2020).
- Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing,
- Transactions in GIS.